Signal Find Server
This logo was created using WebLogo and the TatFind positive sequences from Halobacterium salinarum NRC-1 and Haloarcula marismortui .
SignalFind provides three distinct programs:
- FlaFind predicts archaeal class III (type IV pilin-like) signal peptides (class III signal peptides) and their prepilin peptidase cleavage sites.
- EppA-pilinFind predicts class III signal peptides processed by a unique archaeal prepilin peptidase, EppA.
- TatFind predicts archaeal AND bacterial Twin-Arginine Translocation (Tat) signal peptides.
- PilFind predicts bacterial type IV pilin-like signal peptides and their prepilin peptidase cleavage sites.
- TatLipo predictes haloarchaeal Tat signal peptides that contain a SPase II cleavage site (lipobox).
To predict class I signal peptides and their cleavage sites visit the
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0239215; National Aeronautics and Space Administration grant NNX10AR84G.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.